Website design techniques and principles have made great strides in recent times. The focus on modern website design has moved toward making websites more functional and dynamic. A greater emphasis is placed on the process of converting visitors to customers.
If your existing website has been in place for a while, it may be time to take a serious look at how you can make your site a more integral part of you marketing activities. A good place to start is by integrating not only the application systems VinMarché uses, but also the procedures and maintenance activities.
- Design your site with conversion as a central goal
- Utilize content management to keep your site up to date
- Collect visitor information for email marketing
- Regularly utilize visitor information in email campaigns
- Find a email friendly website host
- Be prepared at each phase of the conversion process
- Review statistical analysis and implement necessary changes
- Have eCommerce applications ready to make the sale
To discuss how the VinMarché team can help improve you winery's branding and web presence, please contact us using the form in the left sidebar.